Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So it's been a while since I posted, and although it's a long time gone for 'keeping my hand in', I think it's worth an update. So I've redone the blog as well as posting.

I'm now living in West London, I've been here for about 6 months now, pretty much doing the same stuff in a different place. It's not the moving out or even moving away that's hard to do, it's building a whole new life that's been the toughest. I guess it'll come with time, as with anything. I'm settled and used to living here, but its not exactly home.

I graduated last year and have a degree, and thankfully no essays to do! That's big news for me. Although it is only an ordinary degree (ie not an honours one), I am really pleased that I got to the end of it and managed to pass. I'm the first one in my family to go to uni and get a degree, so its quite significant in that way too.

I don't know what the future of this blog holds, whether I'll keep coming back to it after a few months/years and release the contents of my brain on it, or whether it'll just fizzle out completely, but it doesn't really matter for now. We'll just keep plodding on.

No comments: